Genealogy queries are organized on a series of "boards" in chronological order according to when they were submitted. Use the search or browse features below to access the boards.
Submit Your Query
Use the form below to post your query to the board. Please read these instructions before submitting your query.
Submission Dos and Dont's
- DO Make sure your email address is correct and complete (firstname.lastname@example.org). If people can't contact you, what's the point of posting?
- DO Be specific! The more names, dates, and places you provide the more responses you'll likely get.
- DO Proofread your query. Make sure it is clear and easy to understand. Check for spelling and punctuation errors.
- DO Type all surnames in capital letters, for easy reading, however ...
- DO NOT Submit your entire query in all capital letters. These will be deleted.
- DO NOT Post highly personal or sensitive information about yourself or any other living person. This is a public forum on a public site, so don't overshare.
- DO NOT Post your phone number or home address. As I mentioned before, these queries are highly visible.
All Things Cherokee has helped over 3,000 families with their Cherokee genealogy research. We offer three great services to help you find answers to your genealogy questions.
Cherokee Roll Report - this service is a great start for DIY researchers, with tons of Cherokee genealogy plus custom surname searches of all the Cherokee Rolls.
Tribal Enrollment Research - this service helps determine if you are eligible to enroll with one of the federally-recognized Cherokee tribes.
In-Depth Genealogy Research - this service is the most detailed, providing 6-hours of dedicated genealogy research into your family tree.
All Things Cherokee Gift Shop: Monthly Featured Title
Cherokee Roots: Eastern (Volume 1)
A great genealogy resource indexing those Cherokee living east of the Mississippi River.
Order Cherokee Roots: Eastern (Volume 1)