Genealogy queries are organized on a series of "boards" in chronological order according to when they were submitted. Use the search or browse features below to access the boards.
Submit Your Query
Use the form below to post your query to the board. Please read these instructions before submitting your query.
Submission Dos and Dont's
- DO Make sure your email address is correct and complete (email@example.com). If people can't contact you, what's the point of posting?
- DO Be specific! The more names, dates, and places you provide the more responses you'll likely get.
- DO Proofread your query. Make sure it is clear and easy to understand. Check for spelling and punctuation errors.
- DO Type all surnames in capital letters, for easy reading, however ...
- DO NOT Submit your entire query in all capital letters. These will be deleted.
- DO NOT Post highly personal or sensitive information about yourself or any other living person. This is a public forum on a public site, so don't overshare.
- DO NOT Post your phone number or home address. As I mentioned before, these queries are highly visible.
July Featured Items
A straightforward guide, written by a Cherokee, for tracing your Cherokee Roots, suggesting the rolls, records and organizations that might be of help to you in your search.
Cherokee Heritage Trails Guidebook
The book is organized around seven geographical hubs or communities within the orginal Cherokee homeland. Each chapter covers sites, side trips, scenic drives, and events.
Plants of the Cherokee
This book is an organized, easy-to-read book on medicinal, edible, and other useful plants.
All Things Cherokee has helped thousands of families with their Cherokee genealogy research. We offer tons of free information as well as genealogy services to help you find answers to your genealogy questions.